You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
HELLO ALL MEMBERS AUTOPROFESOR FORUM
Hello to the whole forum, my name is Andrea I'm Italian and i'm happy to be part of this group, my profession is electronically.
Thanks given by:
hello.i'm filippo from italy.i'm a repair cars and change pneus
Thanks given by:
Hello forum, my name is Israel and I'm spanish. I like a lot car electronic, and I'd like to learn more and more day by day. Very happy to be here. A greeting.
Thanks given by:
i´m gustavo, i live in argentina y i have a wokshop, and mi english es bad
Thanks given by:
Hi All,

I'm Ivan from Serbia. Occupied within car diagnostic and repair, hope to find good people here to share experience and help each other.

BR,

Ivan

Hello World!:

- !!!!!!FOR ALL MEMBERS MAKE UP 3 THREAD IN MY FORUM ACTIVATION DPF EGR AND LAMBDA 2017 FREE!!!!!
Thanks given by:
ciao a tutti sono francesco italiano, spero di contribuire.
Thanks given by:
Hi I'm jack from the UK,  I have a passion and interest for advanced diognostics and re mapping,  and want to learn more. Would like to allow thank wildpikey for inviting me to this forum I look forward to speak with you guys.
Thanks given by:
Hello To All Members, I'm Happy To Be Member Of Autoprofesor Family. I Wish You All The Best.
Especially My friend Mr. Miroslav (Admin), I Wish You The Full Success And Prosperity.
Thanks given by: DavinLAg
Hello dear friends i am from Azerbaijan
I am car master
Thanks given by:
Hi,

I'm from Italy naples .
Hope to find real friends here.

Best regards,
Thanks given by: